D. To delete a connection tag
To remove a connection tag entirely from the STAAD model, use the following steps.
This procedure will remove the connection from the model. To remove the assignment of a connection tag from one or more members, see D. To remove connection tag assignments.
- Select one or more members in the view window.
- Select the row in the Connection Tags table for the connection tag you want to remove.
- Select the Remove tool in the dialog toolbar. A confirmation dialog opens to confirm you want to delete the connection tag.
- Click OK. A confirmation dialog opens in the STAAD.Pro user interface window to confirm you want remove the associated STAAD input command for the member attribute definition.
- Click Yes. The row is removed from the Connection Tags table.