To Save a Message to ProjectWise, Using the Advanced Document Creation Wizard
Do one of the following:
- If you have not logged in to ProjectWise yet, the ProjectWise Log in dialog opens. Select a datasource, enter your user name and password, and click Log in. You will not be prompted to log in to ProjectWise again during this session of Outlook. If you want to be automatically logged into this datasource the next time you open Outlook, turn on the Remember me option before you click Log in.
- If the Select a Wizard dialog opens, select Advanced Wizard and click OK.
- When the Advanced Document Creation Wizard opens, click Next.
- When the Select Target Folder page opens, select the project or folder to store the message in and click Next.
If the Define Document Attributes page opens, enter values as needed for the custom environment attributes that display and click Next.
(The Define Document Attributes page only displays if the project or folder selected on the Select Target Folder page has an environment assigned to it.)
The Document Properties page opens. The Name, Description and File Name fields are pre-populated with the name of the selected Outlook message file. The message document is automatically associated to the ProjectWise application, Outlook Message.
For the check box next to the
Document Name field:
File Name fields as needed.
A description for the document is optional, but the document must have a name and a file name, and both the (document) name and file name must be unique in the folder or work area in which you select to store the document.
- (Optional) Enter a label in the Version field. Depending on how default version rules are set up, you can either let ProjectWise assign a version identifier, or you can enter your own custom label for the version.
- When the Create a Document page opens, click Next.
- When the final page of the wizard opens, click Finish.