To Configure the Word and Excel Providers with Ghostscript
- Open the ProjectWise InterPlot Organizer Configure dialog ( ) with elevated privileges (Run as administrator).
The ProjectWise InterPlot Organizer Configure - Integrate dialog opens.
- On the Office tab, turn off Use Specifications Provider.
- Click Browse next to the PDF Creator Application field and navigate to the Ghostscript installation folder.
- Select gswin32c.exe or gswin32.exe, and then click Open.
- (Optional) Enter any additional PDF creator application arguments.
Select a postscript printer from the list.
If you do not see a postscript printer in the list, you can exit the dialog and create one.
A dialog opens stating that the product has been successfully integrated with your installed products.
- Click Exit Configure.