|| Used to select the ProjectWise folder in which the document will be created.
- Name — Sets the name of the workspace profile. Once the profile is created, users will be able to apply the workspace profile to folders and projects in ProjectWise Explorer and ProjectWise Web Parts. Specifically, the workspace profile will appear in the Workspace Profile list on the General tab of the Folder Properties dialog.
- Description — Used to provide a description of the workspace. This field is optional.
- Allow Users to Override Default Workspace Settings — If on, users will be able to override these settings each time they open documents associated to this workspace profile. If off, users will be forced to use the workspace settings you define here.
|MicroStation Settings tab
|| Sets the default MicroStation workspace parameters for all users.
- Root directory — Used to set the location of the workspace root folder. Enter the location or click Browse to select the location.
- Additional command-line arguments — Used to enter any extra arguments that most installations of MicroStation at your site typically open with.
- Default Properties — The fields in this section are used to enter a User Configuration File Name, Project Configuration File Name, and User Interface Name. If you are unsure of what names to use, click the Browse button to the right of each field to navigate to the workspace and select the appropriate names.
|MicroStation User Settings tab
|| Use to customize workspace parameters for specific users.
- User Groups — The User Groups list is used to filter the list of users displayed in the list below it.
- Users list — In Users list, select the user whose workspace parameters you want to configure.
- User Configuration File Name, Project Configuration File Name, and User Interface Name — Once a user is selected in the Users list, you can then enter the appropriate information in the User Configuration File Name, Project Configuration File Name, and User Interface Name fields. If you are unsure of what names to use, click the Browse button to the right of each field to navigate to the workspace and select the appropriate names. Repeat this step to configure workspace settings for additional users.
|AutoCAD Settings tab
- AutoCAD Profile Name or Path — Used to set the name of a profile that matches an existing profile name in AutoCAD. By default ProjectWise populates the list with the available profiles in AutoCAD. The list is generated from the AutoCAD profiles in the Windows registry. You can either select an item from the list or click the Browse button (...) to navigate to the location where you saved your AutoCAD arguments files (*.arg).