- In Data Aggregation, select an import and start aggregation.
Do one of the following:
To drag&drop one or multiple objects from the Source Structure to the Plant Structure, select the object's checkbox, and drag it to the Plant Structure. If drag&drop is possible, a highlighted row is shown in the selected row of the Plant Structure. Drop the object. The following example shows the drag&drop of multiple objects:
When selecting an object with children, all children are automatically selected as well.
The object is deleted from the Source Structure and added below the selected parent in the Plant Structure. If the parent hierarchy does not exist in the Digital Twin, all objects in the parent hierarchy are moved to the Digital Twin. Children objects are moved to the Digital Twin. In the Source Structure objects are marked with . If you click on the original place of the object is displayed.
To compare the properties of two or more objects, select their checkboxes. Click Compare.
A window opens in which the differences between the selected objects are displayed. The differences are marked in orange.
- To merge a object from the Source Structure with a already existing object in the Digital Twin, select the object's checkbox in the Source Structure and Plant Structure and click Merge.
In the Merge screen, choose which attribute values to keep in the Plant Structure.
- By default, only attributes with differing values are shown. To show all attributes, click the Show all attributes checkbox.
In the Tag list you can enter a text as tag for the Digital Twin object. If a child object exists, you can't edit the properties. Do not use more than 50 characters. Following characters are allowed:
- In the Description field you can enter background information.
- To transfer a value into the Digital Twin column, click the arrow next to the value.
To save your changes, click Save.
During saving of the aggregated job you can't access the job. While the state Running is active, following buttons are deactivated:
If you save more than 25 objects, the overview page with the aggregation tasks is shown. If you save up to 25 objects, the current page is displayed.
Dealing with items in Recovery folder
You can also aggregate partially not accurate acquired imports. If there is a Recovery node, you will see objects below Unstructured entities in the Source Structure . The Unstructured entities section is displayed in red below all other tree nodes.
- Expand Unstructured entities section.
- Select objects below.
- Aggregate the selected objects.