gINT Administrator ReadMe
Before You Begin
Before you begin, please note the following:
Review the End User License Agreement (or EULA) carefully during the installation of gINT Administrator. By installing this release, you agree to the terms and conditions of the agreement. A copy of the End User License Agreement named "Eula.pdf" can be found in the same folder as the product after installation and can be accessed online at this location http://www.bentley.com/legal/eula_en.txt.
What is gINT Administrator CONNECT Edition?
gINT Administrator CONNECT Edition is a desktop application. It provides capabilities to configure your gINT Collector environment by creating forms that will be tightly integrated with your gINT projects. You can customize the interface to meet your enterprise standards and help the field crew to do their work more efficiently.
Subscription Entitlement Service:
This product version utilizes Subscription Entitlement Service, which is not supported by SELECT activation key(s). Subscription Entitlement Service features new behavior to enhance your organization’s user administration and security with mandatory user sign-in via CONNECTION Client to access the application. If you are already signed in to the CONNECTION Client, you have met this prerequisite. If you have not, please refer to the Administrator's Resource Center and/or contact your administrator for assistance in the registration and sign-in process.
What is New or Revised
- Update 1
- Refresh list of values from a gINT Library (.glb) and apply changes in existing forms
- Customizable display order
- Edit the order of a list of values
- Add a setting to prevent a user from syncing when mandatory properties are not filed
- Use the units label from gINT to feed the component suffix
- Bug fixes
- Update 2
This download will install a set of components that can be used to facilitate transfer of data between Microsoft Office System files and non-Microsoft Office applications.
Note: To connect to an Access database, you must download and install the Microsoft Access Database Engine 2016 Redistributable. Use the following link to download and install the MS Access Database Engine 2016 Redistributable.
Bentley and the "B" Bentley logo are either registered or unregistered trademarks or service marks of Bentley Systems, Incorporated. All other marks are the property of their respective owners.
Copyright © 2019, Bentley Systems, Incorporated. All Rights Reserved.
Including software, file formats, and audiovisual displays; may only be used pursuant to applicable software license agreement; contains confidential and proprietary information of Bentley Systems, Incorporated and/or third parties which is protected by copyright and trade secret law and may not be provided or otherwise made available without proper authorization.
Complete copyright information can be found in the product by accessing the Backstage.
Services and Support Information
TechNotes, FAQs, and additional Bentley product information, can be found on the Bentley Communities Product Technotes and FAQs Wiki page.
Log issues that you encounter with Bentley products using the Service Request Manager.
With gINT Administrator, you are required to establish a Support Path (previously known as Registration). This Support Path connection is a one-time procedure in the form of a Web page when you open gINT Administrator. Once the Support Path has been established, the File > Help > Product Support link in gINT Administrator becomes active. This link gives you access to the Support page. Through the Support page you can manage your profile and depending on your level of support: access TechNotes and FAQs; share information on Discussion Groups; search the product KnowledgeBase; submit, monitor, and track online service tickets; and use the latest technologies to share your desktop with a Support Engineer.
Whether or not you see the Support page depends on one of the following scenarios:
- If you have not activated the product, you will not see the Support page. This means you have never contacted SELECTserver on that computer since installing the product. In this case, the product is in 7-day countdown mode.
- If you have registered an earlier version of gINT Administrator, you will not see the Support page. The information is maintained from previous versions.
- If you have activated the product but never registered, you will see the Support Page when you open gINT Administrator. This page will come up once a week as a reminder. After three weeks, you will be given the opportunity to turn the Web page off. After 10 weeks, it will turn off by itself. After you register, the information is recorded on SELECTserver and you will not see the Support page on any computer connected to SELECTserver.
Bentley Systems, Incorporated
685 Stockton Drive,
Exton, PA 19341, United States
Phone: 1-800-BENTLEY (1-800-236-8539)
Outside the United States: (+1) 610 458-5000
Bentley Systems International Limited
2, Park Place, Upper Hatch Street,
Dublin 2, Ireland
Phone: (+353) 1 436 4600
Bentley Systems (Beijing) Co., Ltd.
Unit 1402-06, Tower 1
China Central Place, Beijing 100025, China
Phone: (+86) 10 5929 7000