To Create a Deployment Image
- Internet connection - Since the setup is running in /layout mode, internet connection is required for connection with Bentley servers to download all installable components.
- Write access to the location where the deployment image will be created.
- Minimum 2.2 GB disk space at the location where the deployment image will be created.
In the command line, go to the folder that contains the
executable and run the executable with the
The STAAD.Pro Installation Wizard opens.
To read the End-User Licensing Agreement (EULA), click
the Licensing Agreement link.
The End-User Licensing Agreement opens in a web browser.
- After reading the license agreement, turn on the I accept the End User Licensing Terms check box if you understand and agree to the License Agreement Terms and Conditions.
Select the deployment image mode to use, verify the output file path, and then click Next.
Select the deployment image mode to use.
- Full UI Mode - Displays all installer windows when you install using the deployment image.
- Passive UI Mode - Installs the application in passive mode from the deployment image. In this mode, the installation wizard and the progress dialog are displayed but the installation takes place automatically. The installer takes the options selected while creating the deployment image and you cannot select any options in this mode.
- No UI Mode - Installs the application in silent mode.
Select the location where the image file is saved.
- Deployment Image Location - Clicking the Change button next to the deployment image location path opens the Browse For Folder dialog for selecting the folder path where you want to save the deployment image.
By default, C:/BentleyDownloads/ProductName and Version/ is used.
- Click Next.
- Select the deployment image mode to use.
- (Optional) Select the features which you want included in this installation. By default, all features are selected. Some are required and may not be unselected.
Finish to exit the
The installer downloads and installs the selected component
The deployment image is created at the selected location.