The following identifies the new features and enhancements that have been added in the CONNECT Edition V22 Update 4 of STAAD.Pro. These features have been selected to allow STAAD.Pro to deliver a greater range of capabilities required by engineers around the world.
- Workflow navigation buttons have been added to allow you to navigate backward and forward
- You can control which workflow items appear in the Workflows tab
- You can compare two restore points to see the differences in the STAAD input files
- You can now remove missing items from the recent files list on the Start page
Features Affecting Preprocessor
Features Affecting the Analysis and Design Engine
- The solver used in STAAD.Pro has been consolidated to the Advanced solver, regardless of the license available (the Basic solver has been deprecated, but STAAD.Pro Advanced features do still require that license)
- Cold-formed steel design per the 2016 edition of the AISI code is now available
- The Belgian National Annex to Eurocode 3 has been updated to the 2018 edition
- Static seismic loads and response spectra per the Indian specification IS 1893 Part 4 (2015) are now available
- Steel design per the Russian specification SP 16.13330.2017 is now available as a Technology Preview
For more information on new features, refer to STAAD.Pro choose .in the online help document. To open the help document in
Additional update information can be found in the Revision History document.
Additional licenses may be required for some of the above features:
- (*) 'STAAD.Pro Advanced'. This license provides access to all standard and advanced capabilities of STAAD.Pro
- (**) 'STAAD.Beava'. This provides access to the bridge loading workflow and capabilities.
- (***) 'Connection Design'. This provides access to the steel connection design workflow and capabilities.
- (****) 'Structural SELECT Entitlements'. Included with a current subscription.