To create a new ISM repository
To create a new ISM repository from the physical model, use the following procedure.
- On the File ribbon tab, select ISM.
- (Optional) Click Settings to edit the ISM options.
The Save As dialog opens.
- Click the browser folder to locate and specify a repository file name.
- Click OK. The ISM Sync dialog opens to display the progress of the repository creation.
- (Optional) Review and accept changes in the Structural Synchronizer application as needed.
- Click OK. The dialog closes and the Output panel displays the summary of the synchronization action.