To add a time history load definition
To add a time history load definition to your physical model, use the following procedure.
Catalog ribbon tab, select the
Add Time History tool in the
Load Definitions group.
The Create: Time History load definition dialog opens.
- Type a Name to identify the time history definition.
- (Optional) Check the Save option to save the time history data to a separate file during analysis.
- Select the Curve Type to use for this time history load.
- Select the Data point source to use for this time history load The corresponding data or function parameters are displayed.
- Depending on the option selected in Step 5, either:
- Click OK.
Selecting a time history definition in the catalog will display its parameters in the Properties panel.
You can edit a time history load definition by selecting it from the structure catalog and then clicking the Edit tool in the Edit group on the Catalog ribbon tab.