To create a load case
To add a new load case to your physical model, use the following procedure.
Model ribbon tab, select the
Load Case tool in the
The Add Load Case dialog opens.
- Type a unique Name for the load case. This is helpful in identifying the load case.
- (Optional) Type a Description for the load case.
- Select the load case Type from the drop-down list.
- (Optional) Type self-weight multipliers in each global direction if the load case should contain a self weight.
- To reference an one or more existing load groups in this load case:
- Click OK. The load case is created and selected as the current load case.