To add a response spectrum load case
To add a load case for your response spectrum load, use the following procedure.
Model ribbon tab, select the
Load Case tool in the
The Add Load Case dialog opens.
- Type a unique Name for the load case. This is helpful in identifying the load case.
- (Optional) Type a Description for the load case.
- Select Response Spectrum from the Category drop-down list.
- Select the response spectrum definition from the Parameter Set drop-down list.
- Specify the Direction in which the load acts by typing factors in one or more of the X, Y, and Z global direction fields.
- Click OK. The load case is created and selected as the current load case.
Response spectrum load case details can be viewed and edited by selecting the Response Spectrum Load Cases tool in the Reference group on the Spreadsheet ribbon tab.