To add a time history nodal load
To apply a force or moment time history load to a selection of nodes, use the following procedure.
You must have created a time history load definition using either force or moment data and a time history load case.
- On the View ribbon tab, set the active Load to a time history load case in the Active Load group.
- Select the nodes to which the same time history loads are to be applied.
On the Node ribbon tab, select the Time
History Load in the Time History Loads
The Add Time History Load dialog opens.
- Select a time history load cases from the Load drop-down list.
- Select either an force or moment time history definition from the Definition drop-down list.
- Type a Start time with respect to the time history definition the ground motion begins.
- Type an acceleration amplification. Factor to use for the load.
- Select the global Direction in which the load is applied.
- Click OK.