To update an ISM repository
To update an existing ISM repository with changes made to the physical model, use the following procedure.
File ribbon tab, select
The ISM Synchronization dialog opens.
- (Optional) Select to Consider member alignment if needed.
- Click the browser folder to locate and specify a repository file name.
- Click OK. The Structural Synchronizer application opens in the change management interface.
- Select the changes you want to make to the repository.
- Click OK. The dialog closes and the Output panel displays the summary of the synchronization action.