To generate nodes in an arc
To add a circular arc of evenly spaced nodes, use the following procedure.
Select a group of three nodes in the model.
- The first node you select is the center of the circle.
- The second node selected creates a vector with the first node perpendicular to the circle (i.e., the axis of the arc).
- The third node is the starting point of the arc and thus determines the radius of the arc.
tool in the
Edit group on the
Nodal ribbon tab.
The Node circular generation dialog opens.
- Type the Number of nodes and Total arc angle (in degrees) in the parameter fields.
- Click OK. The dialog closes and the nodes are generated along the specified arc.