To update from an ISM repository
To update the physical model with changes in a existing ISM repository, use the following procedure.
This procedure is common when you created a physical model from an ISM repository or you create an ISM repository from your physical model. You may need to synchronize changes made to the repository from an external application with your physical model.
File ribbon tab, select
The ISM Synchronization dialog opens.
- Click the browser folder to locate and specify a repository file name.
- Click OK. The Structural Synchronizer application opens in the change management interface.
Select the changes you want to import from the repository.
- Select the changes you want to make to the repository and click Accept.
- (Optional) Click Preview to review the accepted changes.
- Click Update to commit the changes to the physical model in STAAD.Pro Physical Modeler.
- Click OK. The dialog closes and the Output panel displays the summary of the synchronization action.