To assign a custom nodal support
To assign a custom nodal restrain or spring, use the following procedure.
- Select the nodes to which you want to assign the same support type.
Nodal ribbon tab, select the
Custom tool in the
The Assign Custom Support dialog opens.
- Select the Support type from the drop-down list. The dialog opens update based on the selection.
- For restraints, check each degree of freedom which should be fixed against translation or rotation.
- For springs, do the following:
- Click OK. The custom support is assigned to the selected support.