To apply a pressure load on a surface
To assign a uniform pressure load over a surface, use the following procedure.
- Select the surfaces which will have the same point loads.
Surface ribbon tab, select the
Pressure tool in the
The Add Surface Uniform Pressure Load dialog opens.
- Select the Load group or case to which the load will be added from the drop-down list.
- Type the Pressure to apply over the surface. Negative values may be used to reverse the direction of the load.
- Select the Direction of the load from the drop-down list.
- Click OK. The dialog closes and the pressure load is applied to the selected surfaces.