OS. To create the text fields and labels
- Select the Add Text tool.
- Click somewhere near the top, left corner of the form.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 to add four additional text labels along the left side of the dialog. This does not have to be precise. The labels and fields will be aligned by coordinates in a later step.
- Select the Add TextBox tool.
- Click a point to the right of the first label to add a data field in the form.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 to add three additional text boxes.
Edit the location and caption for the first label:
- Right-click on the first label. The Edit Text Properties dialog opens.
Type the following values to define the label layout:
- Left = 20
- Top = 20
- Width = 190
- Height = 15 (default if you placed with a click)
- Type No. of Horizontal Bays: in the Caption field. Leave the remaining fields as their defaults.
- Click >>. The properties for the next control added are displayed. This allows you to quickly make changes to the controls without the need to close and reopen this dialog.
Repeat step 7 to update the layout and caption for the remaining
text labels as indicated below.
When you click >> on Text5, the Edit TextBox Properties dialog opens for the first text box control.
Label Name Rectangle (Left, Top, Width, Height) Label Text Text2 20,45,190,15 No. of Vertical Bays: Text3 20,70,190,15 Vertical Distance: Text4 20,95,190,15 Horizontal Distance: Text5 20,130,190,15 Support Type:
- Edit the location and name for the text box:
- Repeat step 9 to update the layout and field name for the remaining text boxes as indicated below.
- Click Close.