M. To define a new load combination
To manually define a load combination for post-processing, use the following procedure.
One or more primary load cases or load combinations must be defined in order to create a combination.
Loading ribbon tab, select the
Combinations tool in the
The Define Load Combinations dialog opens.
- Type the Load No and load combination Name.
Select the combination Type to use:
- Normal - a linear combination of a factor multiplied by a load result value
- SRSS - a linear combination of either a Normal type or a square root of the sums squared (SRSS) combination. The factors for each control how each load component is added to the resulting combination
- ABS - a linear combination of a factor multiplied by the absolute value of a load result
- Select a Primary load case or existing load combination from the Available Load Cases list and then click > to add the load combination definition. The selected load case is added with the default type factors defined above. You can change the factors for an individual load combination component as needed.
- Repeat step 4 for all load components to be added to this load combination.
- (オプション) To remove a load component from the Load Combination Definition, select the component in and then click <. To remove all load components, click <<.
- Click Add.