AD.2007-08.3.5.2 Singaporean National Annex to Eurocode 3 (EN 1993-1-1:2005)
To specify a design using the Belgium NA to EC3, use the following procedure.
The Singaporean National Annex document referred to is "SS EN 1993-1-1:2005."
When the Singaporean National Annex to EC3 is used for design, the output section title is revised to include the Singaporean National Annex (National Annex to SS-EN 1993-1-1). Additionally, the partial safety factors used are included in the output and are as specified in the Singaporean NA. The value for C1 and k factors used in the calculation of the elastic critical moment are also included in the report.
- In the Modeling mode, select the Design | Steel tab. The Steel Design - Whole Structure dialog box opens.
- In the Current Code drop-down menu, select EN 1993-1-1:2005.
- Click Define Parameters…. The Design Parameters dialog box opens.
- Select the NA parameter in the list box.
- Select the option for (7) Singapore.
This will insert the following commands into the STAAD input file:
CODE EN 1993-1-1:2005 NA 7