M. To generate load combinations per Eurocode
These equations specify the following combinations of loads:
Utilities ribbon tab, select the
tool in the
User Tools group.
The Eurocode Combination Generator dialog opens.
- Select the Equation Number to use for the generation of load combinations.
- (オプション) Specify a Start Combination Number.
- Select the Method as either:
Specify load Factors for use in the combination equations.
Factor title Equation notation Permanent Actions, Gamma G γG Pre Stress Actions, Gamma P γP Variable Actions, Gamma Q γQ Permanent Action Reduction Factor, Xi ξ Variable Action Combination Factor, Psi 0 ψ0
- (オプション) Click Table A1.1 to select one of the recommended values for the Permanent Action Reduction Factor, Psi (ψ0).
Categories to specify in which load action
STAAD.Pro load category is to be
Action Included Loads (None) Loads of this type will not be included in generated load combinations. Permanent
Gk (permanent) By default, Dead loads are included.
Q (variable) By default, Live, Roof Live, Wind, and Snow are included.
P (prestress) No loads are included by default in this category.
- Click Generate Combinations. A confirmation dialog box opens with the status of the export. Load cases are generated with the selection equation and load case number in the title.