AD.2007-10.2.4.2 Swedish National Annex to Eurocode 3 (EN 1993-1-1:2005)
To specify a design using the Swedish NA to EC3, use the following procedure.
The Swedish National Annex document referred to is "BFS EN 1993-1-1:2005."
When the Swedish National Annex to EC3 is used for design, the output section title is revised to include the Swedish National Annex (National Annex to EN 1993-1-1:2005). Additionally, the partial safety factors used are included in the output and are specified in the Swedish NA.
For additional information, please refer to D5.D.13 Swedish National Annex to EC3 and D5.C. European Codes - Steel Design to Eurocode 3 [EN 1993-1-1:2005] .
- In the Modeling mode, select the Design | Steel tab. The Steel Design - Whole Structure dialog opens.
- In the Current Code drop-down list, select EN 1993-1-1:2005.
- Click Define Parameters. The Design Parameters dialog opens.
- Select the NA parameter in the list box.
- Select the (11) Sweden in the Select National Annex drop-down list.
This will insert the following commands into the STAAD.Pro input file:
CODE EN 1993-1-1:2005 NA 11