M. To cut a section of a model
- (オプション) Press <Shift+N> to display the node numbers.
Use the cut section tool:
Utilities ribbon tab, select the
Structure Tools tool in the
Geometry Tools group.
Cut Section tool from the drop-down list.
- On the Utilities ribbon tab, select the Structure Tools tool in the Geometry Tools group.
- Specify a cut plane by joint and plane orientation (range by joint method):
To restore the original view, select the
Whole Structure tool in the
Tools group on the
View ribbon tab.
Specify a cut plane by minimum and maximum distances and plane
orientation (the range by min/max method):
- Repeat step 2 to open the Section dialog.
- Select the Range By Min/Max tab.
- Select the X-Z Plane option.
- Type 10 in the Minimum field and type 14 in the Maximum field.
- Repeat step 4 to restore original view.
- Display only the nodes for quick selection (the Select to View method):
- Select the Whole Structure tool to restore original view.