M. To create a circular opening in a mesh model
- In the Parametric Models dialog Mesh Models list, select the leaf called Openings under the mesh model to which you wish to add an opening.
The Select Opening Type dialog opens.
Select the Circular Opening option and then click OK.
The drawing will change to display just the mesh region. The right hand side of the screen will display a grid with the grid line settings and spacing.
- (オプション) Edit the grid positions using the Snap Node/Panel
- Click the point which will be the center of the circular opening. The cursor displays a blinking cross (+) at grid intersections. This blinking cross marks the point on the grid at which nodes of the hole boundary may be set.
Click a second point to define the radius of the circle.
A dialog opens for defining the number of divisions around the circular opening.
- (Optional) Change the number of divisions used around the circumference of the circular opening.
- Click the OK button. The mesh is regenerated taking into consideration the hole.