M. To add vehicles to the load generation
To add a vehicle definition to the moving load generation, use the following procedure.
- Select a moving load generation case in the Load Case Details entry in the Load & Definition dialog and then click Add. The Add New: Load Cases dialog opens.
- Select the vehicle definition in the Type drop-down list.
- Type the coordinates for the Initial Position of the Load. This is where the reference load (i.e., the first specified concentrated load in the moving load system) is placed on the structure for the first load case in the generation.
- Type the Load Increment values in the planar directions to move the load for each subsequent load case.
- Click Add.
- (オプション) Repeat steps 2 through 5 to add additional moving loads to the load generation case.
- Click Close.