P. To view stress contour of a General UPT beam
To display the full section stress contour on a beam that uses a general UPT profile, use the following procedure.
- On the Results ribbon tab, select the tool in the View Results group. The 3D Beam Stress Contour dialog opens.
- In the Whole Structure view window, click on any member which uses a General UPT profile to select it.
select the Define Section Profile tool in the Model group on the Beam ribbon tab
right-click and then select Define Section Profile from the pop-up menu
- Type the local Y and Z coordinates of the extreme fibers for stress results.
- Click OK.
- Use the slider in the Select Section Plane dialogs to update the cross section stress contour display.
- (オプション) In the Select Section Plane dialog, type a Y Point and Z Point value to display the cross-section stress at an arbitrary point within the section.