M. To define member specific pushover data
Use the following optional procedure to specify parameters for individual members.
- On the Loading ribbon tab, select the Pushover tool in the Define Loading Systems group. The Create New Definitions / Load Cases / Load Items dialog opens with only the Pushover tab displayed.
- On the Define Input tab, select the Member Specific Parameters option.
- (オプション) Set the Expected Yield Stress
- (オプション) Set the Effective Length Factor for Member (Y/Z)
- Click Add.
- Once any other parameters have been added, click Close. Entries for the member parameters are added in the Loads & Definitions dialog in the section.
- Select one of the member parameters and click Assign.