M. To add an ASCE 7-02 snow load
Loads and definitions are added from the Load & Definition dialog in the Loading page.
Snow load definitions are applied to floor groups. You must have at least group of the type Floor previously defined.
- In the Load & Definition dialog, select the entry and click then Add. The Add New: Snow Definition dialog opens.
Enter the general snow parameters and click the Add button.
The newly created snow load definition will appear in the Load & Definition dialog.section in the
Repeat step 2 to add a second snow load definition.
Click Close to stop adding snow load definitions.
- (オプション) Create a new primary load case for use with the snow load.
- In the Load & Definition dialog, select the primary load case which will include the snow load.
- Click Add. The Add New: Load Items dialog opens.
- Select the Snow Load tab.
- Select the Floor Group and select the Snow Load parameters.
- Click Add. The snow load is added to the primary load case.