EX. To change detailing of a connection
RAM Connection Input table, double-click the row
for connection number 3 (connection BCF - N(3) - M(1,5)).
Tip: You can also use the Joint Cursor tool in the Connection Design ribbon tab to double-click on a joint in the View window.The Connection Pad window opens. This window contains the details of the current connection design as well as a 3D rendering.
- In the right details pane, select the Seat angle in the Unstiffened seated section. The default design is a relatively small seat angle and larger top angle.
- Select an L40408 for the Seat angle section and then click OK.
- Click the Results tool to display the design checks report.
- In the Report window, select the show Formulas tool. The report updates with the calculations for each check.
- Select the Exit tool to close the report window.
- Select the Save tool.
- Click the [X] to close the Connection Pad window. The design is updated in the RAM Connection Input table.