T.3 Specifying post-analysis print commands
- element stresses at the centroid or any point on the element surface which consist of stresses and moments per unit width, as explained in G.5.1 Plate and Shell Elements and TR.42 出力の設定.
- the element forces at the nodes which consist of the 3 forces and 3 moments at each node of the elements in the global axis system (refer to TR.42 出力の設定 for details).
UNIT METER KN PRINT ELEMENT STRESSES LIST 3 UNIT KG METER PRINT ELEMENT FORCE LIST 6
These results will be written in the STAAD output file and can be viewed using the procedure explained in " T.3 Viewing the output file ".
Set the length and force units to
Refer to T.3 Changing the input units of length for additional information on this procedure.
Analysis and Design ribbon tab, select the
Post-Analysis Commands tool in the
Analysis Data group.
The Post Analysis Print - Whole Structure dialog opens.
- On the Post Analysis Print - Whole Structure dialog, click Define Commands.
- Select the Element Forces/Stress tab.
- Select the Print Element Stresses option.
- Click Add and then click Close.
- Set the length and force units to Meterand Kilogram respectively.
- Repeat steps 3 through 6 except select the Print Element Forces option in step 5.
Associate the print element stresses with element 3:
- Select the PRINT ELEMENT STRESSES command in the Post Analysis Print - Whole Structure dialog commands list.
Geometry ribbon tab, select the
Plates Cursor tool in the
- In the view window, select element no. 3.
- Click Assign.
- To associate the PRINT ELEMENT FORCE command with element 6, use a similar procedure as step 9 except for selecting element no. 6 in the place of element no. 3.