T.2 Assign user-defined concrete material
Member Tools ribbon tab, select the
Material tool in the
Assign properties group.
The Assign material dialog opens.
- Select the concrete specification:
Define the custom lightweight concrete material:
- Type 0.17 in the Mu field (Poisson's ratio).
- Type 0.1E-6 in the Alpha field (coefficient of thermal expansion).
- Type 0.05 in the CDAMP field (composite damping ratio)
- Type 25 N/mm2 in the Fck field (concrete ultimate strength).
- Type 19080 N/m3 in the Gamma field (material density).
- Type CONCRETE-LTW in the Name field.
- Click OK.
Select the Material tool so it is highlighted in the display control toolbar found in the lower-left corner. The CONCRETE-LTW material is shown as a tile in the Materials section. Select this tile to review the material values. You can use this interface to make changes to the custom materials and sections in your model.
Once you are done reviewing, click the back arrow in the top-left corner of the window.