M. To Add a Rectangular Slab
To add a rectangular slab to the current plan, use the following steps.
- In a plan workspace, select .
Click a start and end corner for the slab in the graphics window.
The start corner "snaps" to the nearest existing slab corner. You can input any corner using the X and Y offsets in t
A gray rectangle connects the initial point to your mouse pointer to indicate the general direction of the slab. Exact slab dimensions are specified in the next steps, though.The Slab Details (Rectangle) dialog opens.
Specify the slab details:
- (Optional) Type X Offset Y Offset
- Type material, geometry, and loading parameters.
- Specify the direction the slab spans: Two Way, One Way, or Distribute on Selected Edges.
The slab is drawn in the Plan | Slab page graphical view.
- Repeat Steps 2 through 4 as necessary to continue drawing slabs.