RR 22.04.00-4.2 Prismatic Shapes in Steel AutoDrafter
The Steel AutoDrafter workflow has been updated to support section profiles defined as prismatic.
This includes prismatic shapes of the following type:
- Solid Circle (defined with YD),
- Solid Rectangle (defined with YD and ZD),
- Tee (defined with TD, ZD, YB and ZB),
- Trapezoidal (defined with YD, ZD and ZB),
- General (displayed as a rectangular solid using the values of YD and ZD),
- Tapered I (displayed using the average dimensions of web and flange),
- Tapered Tube ( displayed using the average dimensions).