AD.2007-07.2.7.1 Finnish National Annex to Eurocode 3 (EN 1993-1-1:2005)
To Initiate a EC3-Finnish NA Steel Design, use the following procedure.
- In the Modeling mode, click the .
- In the Current Code drop-down menu, select EN 1993-1-1:2005.
- Click the Define Parameters… button. The Design Parameters dialog opens.
- Select the NA parameter in the list box.
- Select the option for (5) Finland.
This will insert the following commands into the STAAD input file:
CODE EN 1993-1-1:2005 NA 5
When the Finnish National Annex to EC3 is used for design, the output section title is revised to include the Finnish National Annex (National Annex to SFS-EN 1993-1-1). Additionally, the partial safety factors used are included in the output and are as specified in the Finnish NA. The value for C1 and k factors used in the calculation of the elastic critical moment are also included in the report.