D. To remove connection tag assignments
To remove the connection tag assignments from members, use the following steps.
This procedure will disassociate a connection tag with a member end. If you want to complete remove a connection tag from the STAAD.Pro model, see D. To delete a connection tag.
- Select one or more members in the view window.
- Select either the Start or End (or both) corresponding to the member end from which you want the connection tag removed.
- (Optional) If you do not want the beam end releases for this beam end changed, then clear the option Remove Beam End Releases.
- Click Remove. A confirmation dialog opens.
- Click OK. A confirmation dialog opens in the STAAD.Pro user interface window to confirm you want remove the associated STAAD input command for the member attribute definition.
The member number is removed from the Assigned Beams cell of the Connection Tags table.