P. To display floor spectrum results
To display the generated floor spectra results for a time history load case, use the following procedure.
These results are only available for a STAAD.Pro model with a time history load and a generated floor spectrum command.
- On the Results ribbon tab, select the tool in the Dynamics group. The Floor Spectrum Graph window and Floor Spectrums table open.
- On the Floor Spectrums table, select the Floor Spectrum Set from the drop-down list. The tabulated values and the graph update to display the selected set.
You can change the display of the graphed data by right-clicking
on the graph and selecting:
Select… To… Linear Graph display the response spectrum graph with linear axes Log-Log Graph display the response spectrum graph with logarithmic axes (default display) Show Points display the individual calculated points on the plot
To save the current set data to an external file:
- Right-click on the graph and then select Save data in a text file from the pop-up menu. A Windows File Open dialog opens.
- Select a location to save the data.
- Type a File Name and then click Save.
You can use pictures of the graph in other reports or external
programs by right-clicking on the graph and selecting:
Select… To… Copy Picture copy the graph to the Windows clipboard Take Picture save the image for use in reports for later use. A Picture dialog will open for a label and caption. Click OK to save the graph to the report Picture Album.