OS. To create support options
Since the macro in this tutorial limits the support options to only fixed or pinned, using a pair of radio buttons to allow the user to select the support type is a good design choice. However, in a situation where three or more options were available, a drop-down list control might be a better choice.
- Select the Add OptionButton tool.
- Click a point to the right of the Support Type label (i.e., text5). The option control is placed.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 to add a second option to the right of the first.
- Right-click on the first option control. The Edit OptionButton Properties dialog opens.
Type the following values to define the location:
- Left = 220
- Top = 130
- Width = 90
- Height = 15
- Type Fixed in the Caption field.
- Type sprt in the OptionGroup combo box.
- Click >>. The properties for the second option control are displayed.
- Repeat steps 5 through 7 except type 370 in the Left field and Pinned in the Caption field.
- Click Close. The Edit OptionButton Properties dialog closes.