A. To specify a nonlinear cable analysis
To specify a nonlinear cable analysis using the advanced features in STAAD.Pro, use the following steps.
- Select the Perform Cable Analysis tab.
- Select the Advanced Cable Analysis option.
- (Optional) Set the options for Use Modified Newton-Raphson method and Use Geometric Matrix (Kg) as needed.
- (Optional) Type values for the Steps, Eq-Iterations, and Eq-tolerance fields as needed. Default values are assumed for each when not specified.
- Select the Print Option you want to use.
- Click Add. The advanced cable analysis command is added to the input file.