M. Using the Piping Workflow
- Import a piping model via the PipeLink utility.
- Use the Support Connection Wizard to automatically assign connections between pipe nodes and structural entities.
- Modify or add connections as necessary either graphically or via the Pipe Support table.
- Transfer loads from the pipe stress model to the STAAD.Pro model.
- Analyze the STAAD.Pro model for the new loads.
- Export any changed or updated model data back to AutoPIPEvia the PipeLink utility or the Export Macro.