M. To Add an Irregular Shape Slab
To add an irregularly shaped slab to the current plan, use the following steps.
- In a plan workspace, select .
- Click an initial corner for the slab.
Click another corner in either a clockwise or counterclockwise progression from the previous corner.
The Point Select dialog opens.
- (Optional) Specify an X Offset and Y Offset value (relative to the point highlighted in a red circle), Distance, and Angle value to place the point at another location.
- Click OK.
- Repeat steps 3 through 5 to select each additional vertex point on the slab.
Right-click to stop adding corners.
The Slab Details (Irregular) dialog opens.
Specify the slab details:
- Type label, material, geometry, and load parameters.
Specify the direction the slab spans: Two Way, One Way, or Distribute on Selected Edges.
Tip: The resulting dimensions determine the recommended default direction. If one or more slab spanning directions is determined to be unsuitable based on the dimensions, it is disabled.
- Click OK. The slab is drawn in the Plan | Slab page graphical view.
- Repeat Steps 2 through 9 to continue drawing irregularly shaped slabs.