M. To switch on labels for nodes, beams, plates, etc.
Labels are a way of identifying the entities we have drawn on the screen.
- Select the Labels tab and then select the options for the appropriate labels (examples shown in the following figure).
- Click OK to update the View window and close the dialog.
To change the font of the node/beam labels, select
- Select the File ribbon tab. The STAAD.Pro Backstage view opens.
- On the Settings tab, select Display Options.
- Select the appropriate tab (Node Labels / Beam labels) and then click Font to make the desired changes.
- Click OK to close the Font dialog.
- Click OK to close the Options dialog.