T.3 Producing a report
Produce a report consisting of the plate principal stresses, for all plates, sorted in the order from Low to High of the Principal Maximum Stress (SMAX) for load cases 101 and 102.
Occasionally, you will need to obtain results conforming to certain restrictions, such as, say, the resultant node displacements for a few selected nodes, for a few selected load cases, sorted in the order from low to high, with the values reported in a tabular form.
Results tab, select the
Plate Cursor tool in the
- Select the all the plate elements.
Results ribbon tab, select the
tool in the
- Specify the report contents:
- Select the load cases to use:
- (Optional) You can save this report for future use,
- Click OK.
- (Optional) To print this table, right-click anywhere within the table and select Print
To transfer the contents of this table to a Microsoft Excel file, click the Plate label in the top-left corner of the table. The entire table is selected. Right-click and select Copy from the pop-up menu. You can now paste the table contents into a Microsoft Office Excel spreadsheet or other spreadsheet file.