To specify load cases and combinations
- Select The Basic Load Cases dialog opens.
If the Load Type selection is not already specified for each load case, select it from the drop-down list:
LOAD 9: DEAD LOAD Dead Load LOAD 10: LIVE LOAD Live Load
- (Optional) If both loads are not already added to the Primary Load Cases list, click the [+] button when a load case is selected in the Analysis Load Cases list to add it.
- Click OK. The Load Combinations dialog opens.
- Click Add From Analysis. The load combination from the analysis file is added for strength design checks.
Add the load combination for use in evaluating crack width:
- Select the Crack Width tab.
- Click A service level load combination is added from the .RCDC load combinations template.
- Check the options for Crack Width and Stress Limit in the load load combination in the table.
Export the load cases and combinations for later use:
- Click Export Load Cases & Combinations. The Save As dialog opens.
- Type Sample1_Loads and click Save.
- Click OK.