M. To start a STAAD Model in the Building Planner workflow
- On the Start page, select New. The New page opens to the Model Info tab.
- Specify the File Name, Location, and Units as necessary.
- Select the Building option for the Type of model.
- (Optional) Select the Job Info tab to add project member names, dates, project description data, etc. You can also associate your STAAD project with a ProjectWise Project here.
The STAAD.Pro window closes and the STAAD Building Planner application opens. The Start dialog opens.
- Enter the project details, including No of Levels and Founding Depth.
- Click Create Project. The New Plan dialog opens.