I. To create a restore point
To create a restore point used to backup your entire STAAD project, use the following procedure.
A restore point is a backup of all files associated with a STAAD input model, including a physical model if one is present. The option to include analysis output files is also available when creating a restore point.
- Select the File ribbon tab. The STAAD.Pro Backstage view opens.
- Select the Backup/Restore tab and then click Create Restore Point.
Provide the restore point details:
- Type a Name for the restore point. The name value will be populated and incremented automatically if you don't type a differenet value.
- Type a Description to provide additional information for this restore point.
- Check the option to Include Analysis Data if required.
- Click Create. A message dialog informs you the restore point was created.
- Click Ok.