M. To import a piping model
- From within Bentley AutoPIPE, export the pipe stress model using the PipeLink utility.
- Open a corresponding model in STAAD.Pro.
- Select the Piping workflow. The Piping ribbon tab and pages open.
click Import on the Pipe Model dialog.
- Select the PipeLink file created from AutoPIPE in the Files list box.
A message dialog displays the status of the file import process.Note: If clashes are detected when importing, then the Merging Support Connection dialog opens. This is used to specify if either the imported or local data should be used.
- Click OK to dismiss the dialog. The Support Connection Wizard opens.