OS. To connect the STAAD.Pro Script Editor to STAAD Object Library
The STAAD object library, which contains OpenSTAAD, can be referenced in the STAAD.Pro Script Editor such that the editor will auto-complete class and function names.
STAAD.Pro Script Editor as an
Performing the following steps as an administrator allows your to
make a change to the template. This prevents you from having to re-perform this
task every time you edit STAAD macros.
- In Windows Explorer, locate the file C:\Program Files\Bentley\Engineering\STAAD.Pro CONNECT Edition\ STAAD\Bentley.Staad.ScriptEditor.exe.
- Right-click on the file and then select Run as administrator from the pop-up menu.
The editor opens with a new macro template open.
Select the Add Reference tool in the Design
group on the Home ribbon tab.
The References dialog opens.
- Click Browse. The References dialog opens.
- Navigate to and select C:\Program Files\Bentley\Engineering\STAAD.Pro CONNECT Edition\ STAAD\StaadPro.dll and then click Open.
- Scroll through the list of Available References to locate OpenSTAADUI (1.0) and check this option.
- Click OK.