Concrete beam and column design per the GB 50010-2002 code is now available.
The GB50010 checks are initiated by selecting this code for the design brief and selecting the appropriate parameters. Refer to D. Using GB50010 (Chinese) Concrete Member Design and D. Chinese Concrete design per GB50010 for additional information on using this new feature.
To create a GB50010 Design Brief for columns or beams
- Open a model in RC Designer.
- Select the Groups/Briefs Page in the page control.
Click the New Brief button at the bottom of the Design Briefs table.
The New Design Brief dialog opens.
- Enter a title in the B# field.
- Select GB50010 in the Design Code list.
- Select the appropriate Design Type (either Beam or Column).
Click the OK button.
The corresponding GB50010 Beam Brief or GB50010 Column Brief dialog opens, depending on the choice made above.
Specify parameters as needed.
- Click the OK button.