D. To design steel connections
Before performing a connection design, you should select the appropriate design code and options in the RAM Connection Settings dialog.
- Run an analysis.
Connection Design in the Workflows panel.
The RAM Connection Validation dialog opens.
- Click Close. The RAM Connection Input dialog opens.
- Select the Add Load Envelope tool The Design Load Envelope dialog opens.
- Select the loads you wish to use for design and then click OK.
- Select the joint(s) you wish to add connections to.
- In the Connection Design ribbon tab in the Assign Connections group, select the appropriate tool corresponding to the connection assignment you want to make:
OK to assign the templates and design the
The Connection Design dialog will display a list of all connection assignments.
- Click Close to dismiss the dialog. A list of connections and basic information is displayed in the RAM Connection Input table.